Installing integrations is allowed only to the Owner of a workspace, or to a members who have granted the "Manage Workspace" integration.
If you don't have any of those two user permissions, please follow these steps.
- Ask the owner of the workspace, or anyone with the "Manage Workspace" permission to install Scrumie to your Slack workspace. Follow steps in this article.
- When the installation is done, write any of the following commands to any channel in Slack.
3. You'll be informed that you haven't linked your accounts (Scrumie - Slack) yet. Please click the link and proceed with the installation.
4. When it's done, you can start using Scrumie directly from the Slack channel.
5. Learn more in this article who you can use the Slack Integration.