A medium size usually consists of a couple of departments and multiple teams inside. Even though the structure is more complex than in the case of a small company or a startup, setting up your Scrumie account is also very easy to do.
How to set up Scrumie for a medium size company?
- Create one workspace and invite all team members.
- Create teams according to the departments in your company.
- Within the teams, add projects that are relevant for the specific department
A real example with screenshots
- A workspace: Scrumie
- Teams: IT, Marketing, Sales, HR, Accounting,...
- Projects within a Marketing team: Emailing, Social media, PR
A small business or a startup? Check this setting out.
Does this example helped you set up your Scrumie account? If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us any time.