Accounting app helps you know how many hours each user has worked in a selected data range and if he/she has taken any vacation or sick days. See more in this article about the app and who benefits most from using it.
- To add the Accounting app, follow these few steps how to add an integration (application) to Scrumie.
- After you successfully add the app, you are redirected to your workspace team overview.
- Click the button "App Integrations" and choose "Accounting".
- Choose a data range for which you want to see the hours worked, taken vacation and sick days for all the users.
- If you wish to work with the data further, you can download the data by clicking the button "Export as XLSX".
Awesome! Now, you have a simple overview of the hours worked, vacation days and sick days in your team!