Inviting your teammates is very quick and easy.
Invite & add your teammates to a workspace
Invite your teammates and know what's the work progress of the entire team.
Invite users to a workspace (and team)
- Go to your workspace and click the "Manage" button.
- In the first section "Users" you have two options:
- You can invite your colleague by creating a link and send the link via any communication channel (Public link), or fill in their email addresses and send them an invite link via email (Personal email).
Choose between a public link and personal email
4. Choose a team you would like to add your teammates to.
5. If your teammates haven't registered to Scrumie yet, they will be asked to do so (either in email or when they visit the inviting link).
Add your teammates to a team
- At first, you have to add teammates to the workspace (see the steps above).
- When you add them, go to "Manage" window, and choose "Teams" section.
- In this section, you can create new teams.
- Click on "Edit" next to the team you wish to add your teammates to.
- Type your teammate's name in the white block and press "Enter" or click on the name of your colleague when it shows up.
Great! You have invited and added your teammates to Scrumie. Now, you can enjoy Scrumie in the entire team!