Scrumie is a clearly designed tool suitable for everyone who wants to know what's happening in the team. Follow these steps, and you will create your first workspace.
- Before you create your first workspace, you have to sign up to Scrumie. On the front-page, in the right side corner, you see a button:
2. Click the button and sign up. You will receive an activation email.
Create a workspace
- After you activate your account, go to Scrumie and sign in. On the first page, you will see that you have no workspaces. Click the button "Create Own Workspace".
- In the new window, name your workspace and click the button "Add Workspace".
Set up your workspace
- After adding your workspace, click the manage button and a window with settings options will show up.
- In the settings, you can:
- Invite teammates to the workspace by sending them a public link via any communication channel or a personal email
- Create teams within the workspace (one default is already created)
- Add integrations from a library (e.g. Slack integration, Project Reports or Accounting)
- Add projects (one default is already created)
- Edit & delete workspace
Great! Now, you have your first workspace!